We work in an agile way, to ensure active collaboration between us and to be able to adapt to change to ensure that projects are aligned with your business objectives.
When we first work together, we’ll usually start with the Blueprint is where we discover your needs, define what to build, what to integrate and what to automate. We work together in a very collaborative way to map out all the processes.
The Blueprint includes the following parts:
- Process Extraction: we’ll review your current processes and then work out what the new processes should be
- Segmentation: not all members are in the same situation. Some are ready to become members and some are just learning about your organisation. We’ll define the different types of members and prospects, and group them into segments
- Mapping: we’ll map out the journey that members should go through when being onboarded, upgraded and finding out more. We’ll map that that specific messaging.
- Tech-mating: with the processes and segments defined, processes mapped, we’ll match this to the technology and tools you need to make it a reality
In some cases, The Blueprint will be for your entire membership operation. In other cases, it will be focused on a specific part.
After this is completed, we’ll be ready for the first sprint.
Once we have mapped out your Blueprint with a clear goal for the automations and integrations, it’s time for it to be built. This includes developing the automations, integrating systems, creating member journeys and/or any custom functionality defined in the Blueprint.
Each sprint is fixed price and fixed duration. Depending on the size and complexity of the project, you may need one or multiple sprints.
The sprint usually starts a few weeks after the blueprint, to give you time to reflect and ask any final questions.
Each sprint includes the following:
- Kick off call before the sprint
- The 3-day sprint
- 15 days support
Use this link to enquire about our services.