Automate your membership systems
Helping membership focused organisations to integrate systems, automate workflows, optimise member journeys by leveraging marketing automation.
Strategy, automation and development for membership sites and organisations
Got membership data in multiple unconnected systems? Are your members left feeling unsure how to get the best of out their membership, and cancelling? Are you sending the same emails to all your members? We can help.
Get the long-term support you need to improve member engagement, get your data in the right systems and scale your membership without exploding your team size
We are an independent consultancy who specialises in long-term growth and progress for membership organisations, focusing on four main strands: system integrations, workflow automation, member onboarding and unique functionality.
Connect the systems you rely on, so that they work together as one system, giving your members a seamless and consistent experience.
Free up your employees time by automating workflows, so they can spend more time driving your business forward and members get a more consistent experience.
Onboard every new member and prospective member, so that they feel welcomed and know how to get the best out of the membership. This will help improve engagement and reduce churn.
Unique and engaging functionality that makes your membership site stand out from the crowd and gives your members more of what they need, reducing the chance of churn.
Find how more about our services. Or find out more about Blair's experience and values.
These are the kinds of things we have done for clients like you.
- Automated the onboarding of new members and increased the conversion of visitors to paying members for multiple membership companies
- Integrated multiple systems to create a consistent user experience and eliminate manual processing
- Implemented login walls for member only content
- Strategy and implementation of dynamic call to actions to show users the right CTA for their circumstances
- Onsite email preference centres, so members can select the emails that they are most interested in
- Automatically gathering feedback from members that are cancelling their subscription
- Helped companies who use Drupal to integrate with systems like Salesforce, Pardot and ConvertKit
- Helped companies who use Memberstack to integrate with tools like ConvertKit, Squarespace and Circle
- Migration between email service providers
- Integrated events platforms such as Eventbrite, Zoom Webinar and Bizzabo with marketing cloud platform Acoustic
- Integrated Salesforce and Drupal with marketing cloud platform Acoustic
Leverage Dynamic Call To Actions (free guide)
Most call to actions never change, so all users see the same thing. This is a huge wasted opportunity. Find out how you can leverage dynamic call to actions on your membership site