Testing Firefox Scribefire
I am currently testing the Scribefire Firefox Addon. It will allow you to add blog entries from Firefox.
Steps I have taken:
- Download Scribefire to your firefox
- Go to your Drupal site and modules. Turn on blog API (no need to download, its part of core)
- Go to configure -> blog API. Set the content types that you want to add content from Scribefire
- Go to Firefox and hit the Scribefire button on the bottom bar
- Got to the wizard to add your blog. Put in the website/blog address, the API address (http://domainname.com/xmlrpc.php) and username and password to logint to your blog/ Drupal site.
- You can now add a post. Select the content type on the right. Easy!
This is the first post, so lets see if it works! If you are reading this, then it does!