Select Webform submissions between a date range
This snippet will select Webform (Webform module) submitted data between a given date range. In this case, that date range is between 2009-06-04 and 2009-07-07.
The UNIX_TIMESTAMP function converts the date into a Unix Timestamp. This is because the value of submitted is in Unix Timestamp format.
- SELECT sub.sid, data.data, FROM_UNIXTIME(submitted, '%d/%m/%Y')
- FROM webform_submissions as sub, webform_submitted_data as data
- WHERE sub.sid = data.sid AND submitted >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2009-06-04 00:00:01') AND submitted <= UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2009-07-07 23:59:59');
If you liked this, you'll love my book, Master Drupal Module Development.
"..the must have drupal developers book"
Feeling stuck with Drupal 8 module dev?
Get the free 7 lesson course that will help you get started today without feeling overwhelmed.
- Create Drupal modules with just a few commands using the Drupal Console
- Create custom pages
- Create custom blocks
- Create admin forms
- Demystify routers and controllers
- Bonus material