Drupal Partnership Programme
The Drupal Partnership Programme is designed to ensure that you get guaranteed development and support on your Drupal site each and every month. This can be a mix of new features and improvements to ensure your Drupal site helps to support and grow your business, as well as bug fixes and security updates.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Monthly/Quarterly review meeting
- Project Management system to store and prioritise issues and features
- Priority turn around: development and support requests will usually be dealt with within 5 working days
- Priority booking for scheduled projects
Projects are pieces of work that are too large to be completed as part of the monthly allotment. As a partnership customer, you will get priority booking for projects. Project week is normally completed in scheduled focused weekly blocks. You will get complete transparency, fast turnaround and the chance to provide your feedback each and every week.
|Drupal Partnership Base||Drupal Partnership Growth||Drupal Partnership Growth+|
|Strategy & review meeting||Strategy & review meeting||Strategy & review meeting|
|Quarterly recommendations for improvements to your site||Quarterly recommendations for improvements to your site||Monthly recommendations for improvements to your site|
|Technical SEO Improvements.||A/B testing to improve conversion rates. Technical SEO Improvements.|
|Project management system||Project management system||Project management system|
|Discounted development rates for up to 5 hours per month||Discounted development rates for up to 2 days per month||Discounted development rates for up to one week per month|
|£100 per month||£200 per month||£500 per month|
Billing & Other Info
- Payable before the start of each month
- Prices are excluding VAT
- If development/ training/ consulting goes over the allocated time, the standard rate applies
- Security updates (if required) are applied during allocated scheduled development time
- Managed database backup service is also available (get in touch for details)
I'd love to hear from you and find out more about your project.